Flammable liquid. Do not light reeds. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials. If spilled on these types of surfaces the base oil can destroy/strip paint, polish or material. If spilled, please wear gloves to clean and avoid getting the liquid on your skin.
May cause an allergic reaction. Read the label before use. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. If symptoms arise, cease use immediately. Do not ingest.